Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ciao bella.

When life gives you lemons, sometimes you get lucky.

Please.  Right now type in "Formia Italy" or "Gaeta Italy" - search images.

don't worry, my grandmother's had this trip in the works since november...i had no idea.  i don't even really know when we return.  i just kind of started laughing hysterically at this fortune.

This kid is getting the hell out of dodge and the hell back to her roots.  I do not intend to keep up with communication.  Regrets.  But with the most sincere apologies, I only wish that you could all join me.  Hey you won't even notice I'm gone.  Every once in a while, when you are doing laundry or wondering what you should do on a Friday night [answer: bingo] - let your thoughts wander to the Amalfi Coast where the Shattuck Siblings are crushing it.

Do you think the Pope is a lot shorter in real life??  I'm so ready for confession.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. if you can get to cortona, do it. you won't regret. and while you're there, have a pint of dragoon at the lion's well in piazza signorelli.

    ReplyDelete