Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dear America, I demand and explanation.



Right now, go to BillMyParents.com

It is a legit service, 100% certified and backed by MasterCard.  Like a kiddie cell phone - rechargable and linked to the motherload.

Right?????  I showed my father.  Against my better judgement, but hey aren't most things?

His response:  "Ha, that's retarded."  (please don't blame Father...GenX and the Babyboomers are still allowed to say that.  Along with fag and oriental.)

I was kicking back in the family room, watching this skateboard competition on ESPN.  A BillMyParents.com commercial came on.  At first I laughed, wondering how it could already be April Fools Day?  Then I spilled summer ale all over my tankini.  Shocked.

Just a thought:  For every BillMyParents account, there are 9 orientals who just got into an American university.  At age 13.  On a full scholarship.

If they are even still cutting umbilical chords by the time I have kids, you bet your parents' bottom dollars that they'll be home schooled - that is, until my husband and I can pay their bills for them.  Then it's sink or swim!  But hey I'm going to Italy on Thursday; so maybe they'll have dual citizenship.

**anyone who graduated high school between 2003 - present is likely to feel enraged, slighted, and bitter after having read this post.  there is no support group for you.  sorry.  it filed chapter 7 bankruptcy.  but unofficial meetings are still held every day at your local pub from 4-7pm.**

[[20 minutes later...]]

okay, i can't stop thinking about it.

MY GOD. HOLY CRAP. LINDSAY LOHAN.  like i literally cannot stop thinking about this billmyparents.com thing.

because you really learn the value of using a dollar that isn't yours. are you kidding? did helicopter parents just go AWOL? nope, they went fking tandem.

if anyone argues that this will help with the debt crisis and teach smart spending, please don't get within an arm's length of me. your teenagers don't need a debit card mainlining to your bank account. they need a job, a haircut, and a McDonald's visor.  STAT.

that whooshing sound you're hearing - if you think it's the sound of all of our economic woes flying away, you're wrong. it's uncle sam's army of guardian angels, getting the hell out of dodge. we're fucked.

then again, if your parents are hanging you monies (ya lucky shit.) - ride that wave.  hard.  i can't blame you for their stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment