Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

"my house is full of little people and not the kind that you like"



SERIOUSLY.  Where is the nearest circus cuz mama needs her fix.

Google search for "little people" has been politically corrected in the worst way.  I don't give a shit about Fisher Price toys.  Like come on you're not allowed to regulate the unregulated business of sharing information - that's just not Constitution.  What would John Hancock say??

So I brought the dog to my parents' house today.  Our family dog does not like that I have brought this new creature inside.  Which is probably why I like my family dog.  And it's a cardinal rule of mine: don't trust anything that can lick its own crotch.  But my family dog hates anything with four legs.  And she kind of hates herself (that way, I don't have to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment