Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Movie Review: Harry Potter 7.2


 Did I tell you that I'm a Harry Potter fan?  This is probably a good time to mention that I was also in Girl Scouts until 10th grade.

So a bunch of us went to the final HP premier.  The past 12 years of our lives came full circle.  Only this time my teeth are straight and I no longer get mistaken for a husky little boy.

You're judging.

WOULD EVERYBODY BE COOL?  Cuz I went on a date before the movie; negates all nerd factors of a midnight wizard movie.

I know you're all dying to hear about the movie, but I'm just gonna gush about my date.

I was five minutes late.  Which is good it's not too late but not right on time.  I mean we are like soooo past that age of like playing games. The waitress seated us outside, presented menus, returned for drink orders.  But why bore you with fine details when the night can be summed thusly:  I really brought my A-game.  Ordered a beer call Doggie Style, mentioned that I currently live with my parents and just lost my job and HEY!  I'll be in Italy by next Thursday so if you're thinking of asking me on a 2nd date you better act fast!!

Oh yeah, and the movie ends just like the book does.  Five star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment