Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Everybody, be cool.

It's been almost a week, and I'm surprised that my inbox wasn't swamped with "where are you" and "sweet nothings".  I'll check the spam folder again.  And maybe you should like, resend them.  Because sometimes those really important and heartfelt emails that you mean to send get kicked to drafts or go amiss, accidentally going where emails go to die (Lady GaGa's fanmailbox?).

HAHA, fooled you.  Unemployed persons don't check email anymore.

(for those of you who are just cluing in...YOP.)

But seriously.  This is when I need you - NOW, more than ever before.  Do it because it's the right thing (and do it because I have Sprint...see??? now you feel really, really bad for me, with all those roaming charges.)

Like, I don't even know who Casey Anthony is.  Um.  Opting for USA Women's Soccer over One Life to Live??  struggles, I know.  WANTED:nUpdates and absurdities on the real world and everyday life.

What has the CE-Yo! been up to really?

Getting a fucking real. tan.

so that my hands don't peel and get splotchy from that fake shit.  YA HEARD?

No comments:

Post a Comment