Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Greeting from Guam.

Taking a break from my mental vacation to drop a line.

Welcome back, My Homie, from a week in sunny LA.

Did you hear the news? The earthquake that hit Chile, an 8.8 on the Richter, may have jolted enough energy to realign the Earth's axis. Essentially - this could mean fewer tanning hours during the summer months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Consider it a hip-check from God to help curb the UV ray damages.

Since the only color I get is from fluorescent lighting, can't really complain. Perhaps the VPs could refer us to some of their pre-cruise hot spots...Total Tan? Golden Tans?

Oh no...it's 4:19pm. In approximately 6 minutes I will revert back to comatose, complete my Office responsibilities, and close up shop for the evening.

Thank goodness for gym-time. BuckWild will get her own 8.8 Richter jolt when she goes to her gym and starts running next to "fat-smelly-guy". HookerJones has been high on some energy candies lately, she's already sweating through her cube.

I'll work it on West Commercial with some non-cubicle gym rats, J-fizzle and Scoops (holler, Scoops)...a sixty-minute throw down; enough to revive my neurons and sense of humanity. J-fizzle's got the beats, Oprah updates, and Tiger tales to keep me current - Scoops with the fire to keep me on my toes.

Tic..toc...(cue sound of ocean waves)...

No comments:

Post a Comment