Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Friday Wrap-up

Surveys amuse me. I wonder if people are really that honest.

The Office sent out a survey: One question reads - "What motivates you?" - I wrote that "my expensive taste" motivates me. What I really meant to say was that "I hate financial dependency and living at home. I'm motivated to move the hell out of that crackhouse before there are any casualties." I got yelled at this morning for finishing the eggs...eggs! Nothing motivates a twenty-something like familial mishaps and near death experiences over groceries.

Can't wait to see my iTunes play count for new favorite: Electropop by Jupiter Rising. Everyone should check it out holler.

Today is Friday. HookerJones, The Butler and I took our lunch break out of the office; a typical Friday thing. It's a scary world outside The Office - brazen pigeons, stinky sewers and strange men who pick their noses. Three young ladies just trying to walk a few blocks, trying to make a decent living. Oh btw we are single, funny, cute, and like long walks by the lake - call for a good time.

Today is also Friday the 13th - eek! Pumped for tarot card readings at our get-together tonight; nothing like being able to go out and socially "kick-it" with your work peers and, ya know, play with the devil's magic. Oh, and I'm bringing Catch Phrase.

SarahR (from this point on, she will be referred to as my Homie), phoned me in regards to the Sales Suit posting. She saw a CNN special on West Virginians who put Mountain Dew in their babies' bottles and something else about 5 brothers and a sister...but that story will make you ill. As an American, it should make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment