Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Business

Please, just take a moment to assess.

Okay. Raise your hand if you wanted to launch your cell phone/alarm clock across the room this morning. Don't you love when the days start to blur together? I woke up on Friday thinking it was Sunday, then remembered it was Friday, then freaked out because I thought I was supposed to be in the office, then realized it was the Friday following Thanksgiving (at which point the left over pumpkin pie was calling my name).

Nothing like a little family time to make one yearn for their cubicle. I have not looked at the Texts From Last Night website since last Wednesday! This is like Christmas morning!

Since I'm taking the time to re-acclimate myself with the World Wide Web, gotta catch up on pop culture mishaps...typically "Prime Time in No Time" is my fallback and wow, few people are creepier than Bob Saget (he got some PTNT airtime). Way to ruin every fond memory and life lesson from "Full House". Actually that statement's irrelevant since my most vivid (and only) flashback from that show is Uncle Jesse getting stuck in a tree when he was skydiving on his wedding day.

While I wasted away on the couch this weekend, HookerJones and The Butler reminded me, with texts, pics and videos, that there is life outside The Office. They were in NYC for an all day shopping spree. My college roommate sent me a pic of the UConn/Duke NCAA basketball game she was attending at MSG.

The festive holiday lights are up around my cube. HookerJones spruced up the pod with obnoxiously large bows and additionally, she brought each podmate an advent calendar! No, we are not politically correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment