Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Two things that I really don't care about.

a) Sbux trying to save dimes and the environment by using paper cups made of 10% post consumer fiber.  Sucks.  It has a tendency to be a piss-poor insulator, burn my finger prints off.  I'm over your 'green games' Starbucks! I want a fkn styrafoam powerhouse coffee cup that will give Thermos a run for their money...and then when I'm done, I want to throw it in a garbage can and never see it.  Ever.  Again.

2) A co-worker was all high and mighty, boasting to me about the sweet suite that he watches NHL games in. In this land of fame and fortune, a single case of beer will cost (get this): a minimum of $130.  Some child in Africa isn't laughing or crying at that...he is buying a case of beer for $12 and selling it to your dumb ass at the Moron Premium.  Yup.  I'd rather get spit on by Superfan in the 300s, I won't know that I'm being showered by spit anyways bc I am cranked off my $3 beers thank you.


I said, good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment