Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Diggs


Wish You Were Here.

Is everybody sick and tired of the "woe is me" crap that I've been spewing?  Good.  Me too.  We got business to attend to.

Inner-office IM came through yesterday: "so, this is totally not work related...but how old are you?  we have a running bet up here."

Pardon?  Since when is a 'not work related' issue an actual issue?  Because I'm definitely NOT offended by dudes guessing my age.  Shit.  In the Old Office, age was the first thing on the table.  Followed by your call on top or bottom [...bunk, that is.  top or bottom bunkbed preference].

Nowwww I get it.  This place is like...'professional'.  These people take smoke breaks.  Not lunch dates.  And for the record.  The lowest guess on my age was 22 (can I get an AMEN!).

Sorry dudes.  If you're not the maintenance man then keep on walking.

Please.  Join me in this acclimation to the Real Corporate America.  It's gonna be a lot like Britney Spears and Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment