Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

You were the first person I thought of! PART II

Over the past week, my inbox has been flooded with little "thinking of you" messages.  This is a thank you to all the men in my life who have made me feel so...unique.
"Pejazzling" article, courtesy my boy T (via Barstool)
Aw T!  Most ladies are trying to find their prince to their princess; I'm just looking for the pejazzle to my vajazzle.  He knows me so well.  Right?

... ... ...
Phenomenal.  I won't even admit how many people sent me this link from imgur.com.  But I can't decide if I want glossy or matte finish for the wall mural.


Spandex.  Socks.  This is 100% success!  And fun for the whole family.  Sugar had a steady hand and his Blackberry nearby (fannypack?) - what a tease!  This pedaler is on my radar.  Hard.

What fun will we find at the Corporate Challenge tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment