Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Take this down:

Why does every 17yr old girl look like Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? I was at my kid-brother's varsity baseball game last night. The boys of summer under the lights...made me miss high school until I noticed that every tweeny bopper these days looks like mini Hollywood hos. The smell of desperation and TigerBeat was almost too much to bear. Do yourselves a favor and pick up a healthier habit like Friday Night Lights or joy-riding.

Also. You know that Pippa Middleton jams to that "London Bridges" song when she powders her nose in the morning. Hard. Figure that Prince Harry tugs his boat to the latest Ke$ha hit. With one of the royal guard hats...

Can't wait to see how many printed pics of George Shattuck will be waiting on my desk when I get in today. Let's be clear - despite my affinity for sexual and highly offensive jokes, I'm not actually related to a sex offender. Aight?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! A couple years ago my friend texted me "Jess, what's your dad's name again?" I answered. She replies "Oh so he's not the rapist mentioned in this paper, ok good."

    ReplyDelete