Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teens soak tampons in booze to get drunk...apparently, all else DID fail.



“I didn’t want to ruin my minty breath,” says the girl sarcastically. “I was worried about getting home smelling like beer and mom flipping on me, but I wanted to get a booze, so I did it.” [wtf]
Gimme a shout out for fetal alcohol syndrome times 60,298436utiorgfe932jer,000.23 ...!!!!

Is anyone else really disappointed by this?  Kids in my high school went on recycling binges; my college launched a campus-wide crusade to get dorms to start filtering paper/plastic.  And I even have one friend who bought a reusable tampon (*shudder* she lives in Montana. So nobody should be surprised.)

You'd think that with all of the 'save the planet' and hyper-protesting, kids these days would find a more eco-friendly way to rebel.  That's why nobody does whip-its anymore.  To which I say, FOR SHAME.

Poor ol' alcohol can't catch a break.  Hit the fkn pipe for once, work on nurturing and growing some leaves, start thinking deep thoughts or whatever.

One article refers to it a 'butt chugging'.  And that's fkn hilarious.

Hopefully nobody in the Netherlands hears about this.

[j-fizz with her morning tune ins set this one up.]

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is ridiculous. Who needs to get drunk that badly? I enjoy drinking socially and getting those effects is just a plus.

    ReplyDelete