Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Ol' Booties.



These boots.

Right?  Work of art.  Can't say that I'm much of a boot type gal, or much of an 'anything to do with fashion' type gal.  Why drop a ton of dimes on tan, Italian leather boots?  They were the only ones that didn't give my calves muffin tops - or result in kankles.

So way to go Europe!  I COULD HAVE PAID HALF PRICE FOR THESE THINGS - the Euro stands at 0.72Euro to 1USD ... translation?  Eff me.  Three months ago, it was 1.5Euro to 1USD.

Don't worry.  I returned from Italy, broke (ish).  Then I had the good sense to be honest and tell NYS Unemployment that I missed a meeting because I was out of the country...so they stopped paying me for 3 weeks (apparently if you're 'out of the country', then you're not 'eligible' to work in the US).  That's okay.  I'm keeping tally and am ready to launch spirited retail attack.  Just in time for Black Friday.  Euro-punks.

Who's with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment