Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peep Show / Peep Contest!!

Winner: Chilean CoPeepapo Mine Rescue

There was a Peep Contest!!!

When were you going to decide to tell me about this? First of all - I fkn love Peeps. Mallows dusted in dyed sugar? HELL-to-the-YES! Keep your Cadbury Eggs and your Reeses Bunnies. I'd rather play that Chubby Bunny game by myself, stuff my cheeks full of Peeps, and absolutely drool neon all over Easter dinner.

The Washington Post held a "Peep Show" contest and was looking for the most creative rendition of ...PEEPS! Apparently they're used a lot in dioramas and stuff because they're indestructible non-perishables.

I digress.

That Chilean Mine Rescue was pretty creative. I'll give you that. But here's mine:

The Purple Peep Eater.
BOOM. Roasted! want s'more???? (see what i did there?) That's got "Grand Champion" all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment