Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Any day with coffee is a good day!

 
Ladies and gentleman, from March 7, 2011 to April 23, 2011, I ABSTAINED FROM COFFEE!

Sheeeeee-it!

Only by sheer determination and steady flow of Diet Dew was this made possible.

J-fizz handed me my first Dew on day 3; and then I was practically mainlining that stuffs.  Hard.  We went to Bingo one Friday.  In that span of like 2 hours, I drained two bottles of that juice.  Picture this: one before the gym, one after the gym, two more before lunchtime, and the afternoons ranged from 2-4...


Hard to tell what was worse: convulsing from a carbonated chemical imbalance or coffee withdrawal headaches, stomach aches and constipation.  Word.  And as my Lenten strifes come to an end, I definitely feel much closer to The Big Guy.  Mostly because I've been ostracized by my peers.  Nothing has made me more neurotic, more filled with angst, more on-edge than forgoing the usual 12-cups of the liquid buzz.


Time for the morning refill.  Bitches I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment