Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Albany is trying to declare stray dogs as NYS's state dog...


The only thing that scares me more than the government shutting down, is the government staying open. Stray dogs...really, NewYorkState? Sara McLaughlin just creamed herself.

Is anybody else severely unimpressed with this lack of creativity? Real sharp shooters taking care of business in the capitol, they are. Couldn't decide on ONE majestic, proud beast - had to pick the ones that were given the short end of the genetic lottery, and fleas. Deaf, dumb, and different colored eyes. Shit, that's clear justification to never pay your taxes again.

Geez, just save us all the trouble and throw Governor Paterson a bone on this one.

woof.

If you haven't heard, I've been doing real great with the four-leggeds lately. My luck will have it that I marry a dog-lover. And I'll have to grin and pet it and put it as part of our family Christmas cards; then I'll secretly beckon it under the table at dinner so I can kick it when nobody's watching. Or choke it with a used condom. Psych!!

No comments:

Post a Comment