Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Tebow to NY Jets; Game over ladies

I'm not really a big city girl.  But in the past 48-hours, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't move to The Big Apple.  Seriously.

Reason #1 - ROC's bachelor auction (view ROC's most eligible here).  No comment.

Reason #2 - TIM TEBOW IS NOW A NY JET.

UmmmMMMmMmMmmmM - touch down hail mary - just put it in me!  Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez with the green and white flair...mama like!

Shit.  I seriously just finished packing my finest linens, undergarments, and threw out every single piece of Yankees wear that I own.  That's right.  Operation: Cheerleader on Espresso is in full force.  In like 2 hours I'm going to morph into that starving tiger you see at the zoo - pacing back and forth, licking my chops and staring at that ice cream cone in your hand.  Except it's a whole-lotta man banana split - with a cherry on top.

opefully I'll be at the Brooklyn Zoo by then and at least within the same voting district as my Good Angel, Bad Angel tag team.

Who knew that Christmas also came on March 19th?  Oh Lord, sweet Baby Jesus.  The boys of summer can beat it because I just wanna get sacked by the Jets.  Hayyy.

(thanks j-fizz for keeping up on the football times and espn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment