Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

These are the prisoners



There are no 'faces' in Cubicle Land. The only view I get is M&M creeping in his cube next to me. Or the routine check-in over the wall.

Otherwise, it's just voices.

So what you get is pretty much what everyone here gets...random outbursts of insanity. I've had HookerJones hit me up for more tidbits on the new kids, and other outsiders wondering who's-who.

Here's the insider scoop, via the cube prisoners and their current chat status updates:
@chat / CE-Yo: [ "Hi you've reached the home of Anna, Chip, Parker, Brennan, Connor, Lenora, William, Emiline, Henry, Oscar, Clarence, Louie, Baxter, and Stella. Please leave a message." ]

@chat / BH: [ me: suck it Gill! Corkey: well thats constructive ]

@chat / RFose: [ Excited for another week to begin ]

@chat / N!: [ Jess: I showered yesterday but trust me I was dirtier than Ke$ha....DIRTIER! ]

@chat / AC/DC: [ That BH... He once date raped David Bowie! ]

@chat / KidC: [ ]

@chat / Gbabe: [ Yeah, I'm chillin' on a dirt road,Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones.Smoke rollin' out the window,An' ice cold beer sittin' in the console. ]

@chat / JG: [ oldmansearch: "part of the bible that says 'gay is bad'" ]

@chat / Mandy: [ QWOP ]

@chat / hutts: [ Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll yell "F*ck" during the Monday Morning Meeting. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make. ]

@chat / Epstein: [ Tonight were going to f*ck you, but we will respect you in the morning!!! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment