Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find a cheap bush?

The best part about communication is miscommunication. The regular "I love that hat" could be a ghastly "My you look fat". And then everyone's in trouble.

A client email could say "This is a total scam!" But really they meant to tell you "Totally happy as a clam!" - autocorrect can really ruin careers these days.

So during a morning work out, we were hitting the step-ups. You know, totally gutting it out. While another class was bending and lunging or whatever in the other room. We overheard one of the soccer moms exclaim,
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A CHEAP BUSH?
...errr??? J-fizz and I immediately exchanged glances.

There was silence. And then,
Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure Arnie's Farm Market is having a spring sale event!
Did not nobody pick up on that? Cuz we were about to send SoccerMom1 to a different kind of vendor.

I guess it so happens that if you're thinking what I'm thinking...then you're a LOT sicker than I thought!

But at least I know you'll appreciate this:



Happiness does grow on trees.

[A-town in the far back cube with the video tip.]

2 comments:

  1. I took organic chemistry in college and there's a process called "Backside Attack" that has to do with chemical bonds... or something (i forget). Anyway, when the professor started talking about it, I burst out laughing in class. Everyone else looked at me oddly....

    "Hey ladies, nice day for a parade, huh? Yeah... you workin' that hat." -Donkey from Shrek 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha backside attack! maybe i was meant for chem all along...

    ReplyDelete