Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 2-year anniversary to me.



New cubemate to the right was a-glow this morning. What, other than the fact that it's already Wednesday (holler 4-day week), could he possibly be so tickled about? Pretty sure he's not getting any. And nobody brought in bagels.
"IT'S MY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY," new cubemate proclaimed.
Oh. Oh wow. Then it hit: It's my two-year.

Wanna know how I feel about that?

...bend over and I'll show you.

IN OTHER NEWS! Scientists say that cell phones cause cancer...NO F$@#-ING SH!T. And you know what else? Using Q-tips are bad for you. FYI - I'm not going on a date with a dude that can't throw me a dirty text or two, and has gross ears. Get it?

Removing the cell phone from our lives isn't an option. Nor does it make anyone's life easier. You know what does make lives easier? Electric toothbrushes.

More electric toothbrushes. Less cell phone conspiracy theory. TapThatAss...TTA.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahaha! Electric Toothbrushes FTW.

    Also, I'll text ya :P ;)

    ReplyDelete