Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey = Fifty Shades of Awesome.


Did y'all see the SNL skit for this juicy contraband??? I identify with the momma in the laundry room...

Hell yeah!  Fifty Shades of Grey.  Every girl ever is reading it.

And. Apparently that includes my grandmother.

I called Gma last week and she kept me company on my lunchtime drive. Told her I won a Kindle Fire. She starts up, "Oh my friend told me about a series to download - and Nicole, do not download it. She told me it was about a young girl who meets and older man and teaches her all about love..! It's NOTHING LIKE THAT."

Haha!  Aw geez whiz Gma, that's Fifty Shades of Grey and every girl ever is reading it. It's about REAL love. I've had it downloaded and been workin those pages for months.

So Gma goes on, "Well I usually hate trilogies I don't know why they can't finish things in one book - why does it have to drag on?  It's just a waste of time and money but...I think I'm going to finish this series."

Ha. Act like you didn't want to, Gma.

Remember friends, get the e-version if you can.  Or be like my friend who sent her 10-yr-old son into Barnes & Noble to ask for the print version...hayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment