Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Did I say it was an 'extra-large coffee' day?

Right.  By 'extra-large coffee' day, I meant to say 'pick up round two by lunch.'

Today was a lot of paper work.  I even had to sign off on who would be the beneficiary for my life insurance.  I put my brother and sister down, to split it 50/50. 

Then I texted both of them: "If I die.  You get my life insurance $.  Cool?"

Brother respondsYou shouldn't have told me that ;)

Sister responds [separately]Wonderful!  I figured I would get everything but L.I. is cool with me.  Do you have a disease or something?

Since neither of them read Cubicle Land, they won't know that they're splitting it.  But since I plan on sticking around, it shouldn't really be a problem.

However.  Since both of my parents do indeed read Cubicle Land, they will undoubtedly tell both Brother&Sister about this when they're both in town this weekend for Homecoming.  (and they will do so because I didn't give them any shares.  well bitch, saddle up cuz Lucky's callin' the shots now.)

Oh yeah the Buffalo Bills beat the Patriots in overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment