Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrate Politically Incorrect Monday in Cubicle Land

Ghetto Hikes (click here) was shared by a cube colleague and I absolutely can't get enough!  A dude who works with inner-cities, taking them through the great outdoors and they say some hysterical shit.

Kids call it like it is.  I do a kids Bible group on Sundays (right? just full of surprises).  One kid looked up at my friend and asked her, "Do you have a baby in your belly?"  Point. Blank. She said no, asking why he thought that.  His response: "Then why does your belly stick out?" I mean...I laughed.

Although if that were me, I'd cry.  Well...first I'd run to RiteAid. Yee...and then I'd cry.

But since we are celebrating Politically Incorrect Monday here in Cubicle Land, here is a fresh funny from my girl JV that she used to win he comedy competition last night:

"And as it's written in the Bible. God descended. He took the black men, and the Asian men.  And said to them: you can either have jobs, or you can have d*cks..." - I think we know how that story ended.  HAYYYY!

1 comment: