Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Territorial Chip Moment

Most of the time.  I can keep my cool.  Most. Of. The. Time:

I met some friends out at a bar after bingo (holla.), and a few former co-workers were present.  Why I love seeing old cubies?  Because we gush about how much better our lives are in the aftermath.  And by gush I mean to say - we play a little game of "my life's better" - flash dat biz card #impact

So one of the cute girls from production was there, all done up.  She ordered this WHOPPING plate of 'tatoe skins that were steaming and dripping cheesy goodness.  Topped with little bits of happiness aka bacon.  Heads were turning.  I belted out "oh. my. god.  what are thosssse' [insert bedroom eyes...and drool]

Girl from Production whipped her hair around, and hits me with: "it's my cheat day."


...oh.  so you're not gonna share?

Enjoy that platter.  Let me get you some complimentary Bingo dabbers to go with dat ass...*ahem* ...sass.

No comments:

Post a Comment