Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rock Bottom: Sexual Favors for McNuggets

White Meat...Hard. That ho is really after the nuggets. Day-um, what 15yr old kid in a visor and pleated khakis is gonna say no to a milkshake on his shift break? Then again what self-respecting woman is gonna give it up for a 6pc...(dont answer that.)

At least for a 20pc and like 4 sauces.  Or else no deal, gotta have the sauces (and hell yes fries with that.)

With this economy, currency is out and bartering is IN. McD's better get on the map for this one.  In my last interview at the New Office, the VP flipped to the last page of my resume - his response: "Oh!! Dunkin Donuts...how did you like it there? I always like to know where people started. It's very telling."

Can you imagine if I was like, 'hell yes I was all up on those timbits and workin those honey dip sticks.' Or is that too telling? Whatever.  I was employee of the month for 4 yrs running and each summer during college.  Represent.

To that affect...J-fizz & J-woww weighed in:

J-fizz: 'save me a diet coke...on the side, that is! wanna save my calories. ha!'

and J-woww: 'she does know they are $4.99 for a 20piece right now right? and if intervention has taught me anything you can give a blow job for like $30 and have nugs all week! this woman is clearly not business savvy!'

No comments:

Post a Comment