Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Touch of Class



This morning at WTF, we were dishing on the latest updates with Tiger Woods.

Checking out the scoop today on CNN.com, I saw a link under the health blurb: "Sex drive vs. golf drive".

How appropriate, I thought...but it really is about men and their sex/golf drive and steroids. Seriously? With all the juicy Tiger Woods debauchery, who had the nerve to post that article and not give us the goods?? BORING.

But I found the goods..."Life for wives of pro athletes no fairy tale" (CNN.com)

One pro-athlete wife commented,

"That's their personal life; let them handle it," Butler said. "We don't know what positive things they have done, but the minute something negative happens, [the media] jumps all over it, and everybody wants to know what happened, and that disgusts me."

I now comment,

FAIL. Let that bastard burn in the spotlight and in Hell. Everyone has things they want to keep on the DL...like how I go through 6 packs of Eclipse gum in a day... So when that pro-athlete wife says "personal life" I hope she means like when a family member passes away or relationship details. Yes, it really sucks for Tiger's wife, having to be publicly dragged through this disaster and try to keep her life, dignity, and children together under the media's magnifying glass...no one deserves that. It's a double-edged sword; do the Mrs. a favor by being quiet? or watch T-bag Tiger squirm?

I hope Jay Leno has Tiger as a guest so he can go "I-know-your-Dad-and-he-would-be-disappointed", just like he did when Kanye West de-funked over Tay Swift's music award.

So this begs the question...what will I wear to the art show tonight? Really though, it feels very "Sex and the City" - club. downtown. wine. chocolate. live art. Totally chic.

And just an insight about the view from the cubes: nobody has said anything today about Tiger Woods...can we unblock a few websites and open a window in here? But C-dawg brought Barrel-O-Monkeys in today! I know where I'll be taking my lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment