Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Works well with Rhondas

Here's a good one. Cubicle friend from the Big Apple texted me yesterday...

"Oh so I should share this with you...our office manager is a big black woman named Cherie"

((OF COURSE YOU SHOULD SHARE THIS WITH ME!!!!!))

"At first I thought she was really nice but then I realized she's not and she's a little nuts. She was sick for a while. And when she came back she ran up to my cubemate (who is also black) and gave her a big hug la la la. She smiled at me today and told me that she didn't remember my name until it showed up on her phone. Keep in mind my cubemate and I have been here the same exact amount of time. So I was like hmm that's strange. So that has continued for like 2 months. She is always happy and smiling around my cubemate but not me. And I've noticed that she treats mostly everyone else like shit. Why? You ask? Think about it. She never answers my emails either."

((OMG I LOVE THISSSS. and I hate cheri...what a rhonda. Give them their own desk and voicemail box and they take the whole effing office. Typical. Spill coffee on her. And then leave voicemails about the temperature of the office, clogged toilets and broken pencil sharpeners. I don't play nice with Rhondas. ))

No comments:

Post a Comment