Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winging It...




Happy one-year anniversary to me. And HookerJones, O'Donnell, The Butler too!! Our class was 4-for-5 (may you forever Work In Peace, dear Dave C...). Just a bunch of go-getters making The Office rich.

Appropriately enough on the auspicious eve of the one-year mark, in the midst of boxing up my room, I found a letter. Rather a 'note to self' that read OPEN ON JUNE 1, 2010:
"A year from now, college graduation will be a distant memory. I hope that this year brings: success, the 'company cruise,' cube --> office, and booty (as in money $$$ lots of it)."
Golly. The rest of the letter nearly sent me into tears. So young, so impressionable. Puh-lease. My greatest accomplishment this past year is successfully staying below the poverty line.

No comments:

Post a Comment