Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cruise Control

And don't worry. Walking outside on lunch it was a mere 50 degrees and I was sweating profusely. Then I was cornered by Christian missions. On the bridge. They had granola bars.

Don't the know it's cruise season??
By this time tomorrow, I'll be poolside under an umbrella, sipping on my pina coladas and cruising towards the Bahamas. Here my mom is trying to pack me with cute gym clothes for when I use the ship's facilities. Bless her heart. But we expect to be sauced by 8:38am sharp. The most extensive fitness wear we'll need is a set of floaties.

The idea of vacation, time off, is utterly baffling. I can barely handle the greeters at Wal-Mart and homeless people in the alley - how will we be expected to carry on in public?


But if it's anything like Modelland, Hanks may never come back...


... (pronounced "Model Land") that takes you to a fantastical place you've never seen, or heard about, or read about before…Where dreams come true and life can change in the blink of a smoky eye."
– Former supermodel Tyra Banks

Golly. One things for sure. After this four day bender, we'll definitely return with as many brain cells as Tyra.

2:59pm. Cruise Control...Do Not Disturb.

No comments:

Post a Comment