Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Lose A Sale in 10 Ways

Really there's only 1 way to lose a sale...

by NOT smiling and dialing!

It's a struggle to maintain such poise and intensity, aight???

So apart from CNN.com and the late afternoon horoscope readings, you gotta have something to help you through.

Most of the time I'll find a 'rando' in my email contact list and shoot out some ramblings. Watch out Hallmark, there's a more endearing way to personalize that 'thinking of you' urge; I call it E-mail Roulette. I actually have two email addresses...keep your eyes peeled for that inbox shout-out.

HookerJones avidly solicits co-workers on their way to the copier - she's raising funds in her plastic surgery tin.

C-dawg's had many projects: dialing, flower pressing, dialing...

Since the world outside The Office is still a snow globe, C-dawg and I have to suppress the urge to run sprints through the pods. Until we can hit up the hill for our post workday marathoning (aka light jogging in circles), the most intense calorie burner is typing up emails...which isn't even too promising since I'm at 10WPM these days.

Chi-chetti's been very focused these days. He was even here after hours one day *gasp* We're launching an investigation, he must be hiding the Kool-aid somewhere in his desk.

The new guys have certainly spiced things up - NLSts sandwich! You'd think that their fresh go-getter attitudes would put a smile on my face but unless they start fetching me coffee on the hour, and unless Groupware can reboot, there's no way I'll be able to turn my frown upside down.

Let's work our spin-savvy and brainstorm How to Close a Sale in 10 Ways.


BUTLER!!!! HOW'S FLOOR 10?? miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment