Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

November Notification: You're now a Real Person

For you recent college grads, November means that your mailbox will soon be bursting full of loan payment notices! You're officially 6 months out of college, you're officially a real person.

Nothing like being gutted for your hard-earned paycheck.

In fact, I made my first loan payment yesterday online. No, it does not make me feel like an adult. No, it does not fill me with a sense of pride in my financial responsibility. It actually makes me feel broke and it is actually a daunting reminder of the independence and Tuesday's 25-cent drafts that I am missing out on.

New week. New wheels...get it get it! Picked out a 2010 Honda Civic (holler!). How did that happen? The way I operate machinery, I deserve a 10-speed and elbow pads. We are not telling my parents about my close call this morning on my drive to The Office...

Jacked up my cube with some sick speakers. Enough to move papers on my desk. Totally necessary.



Historical Highlight: Today marks the 20th anniversary of the Berlin Wall's demise. Exercise your efficacy and reflect on the magnitude of this occasion, how many lives were changed. And in other news: Sisqo is 31 today.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, a car and loans. Obvi you're doing ok. :-D Congrats.

    ReplyDelete